This Statement of Privacy applies to our practices in connection with the Website, i.e. the websites www.ezeewezee.com, www.studiooncloud.com; www.ezeewezee.in; www.studiooncloud.in and any other such domains and/or intellectual properties owned and controlled by the Company.
The Company fully respects your right to privacy and would like to safeguard the information you provide to the Company and will not use or collect any personal information on this Website without your permission. Any Personal information which you voluntarily submit/provide to the Company will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality and shall be used strictly for the purposes of the services provided by the Company and Website only. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- Collection and Use of your Personal Information
- The Company will also use your Internet Protocol address and e-mail addresses to help diagnose problems with the Company’s server and to administer the Website. If you don’t want your personal information to be displayed to third party visitors you need to contact the Company in that behalf. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the public areas of this Website becomes in fact public and you should exercise caution when deciding to post your personal data.
- Additionally, the Company further states that the Company tracks down some traffic data. Each time a visitor comes to the Website, the Website’s server logs some basic technical information such as browser and platform, visitor’s domain name, referral data, etc. The Company is also processing the visitor’s activity through the Website. All this information is statistical and doesn’t allow the Company to identify you or contact you in any way. Also, the Company uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, contact the Company.
- Compliance with Laws
- The Company co-operates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. The Company will also disclose any information about you to the government and law enforcement agencies or private parties without your permission as the Company, in its sole discretion, believes it to be necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal processes, to protect the property and rights of the Website or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. The Company may also provide your information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
- Unfortunately, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Company via the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once the Company has received your transmission, the Company will use its reasonable endeavour to ensure its safety & security on the Company’s systems. Nothing contained in this policy is intended to create a contract or agreement between the Company and any user providing identifiable information in any form.